Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Late To My Own Party...

Well, today is my first birthday, in blog years that is.   It's hard to believe it has already been one year since I wrote my first words here.   Seeing it is the new year and all, I have a resolution to write more on my blog.  In fact, seeing today is my blogiversary and I'm just getting around to scratching a few meager words out is evidence I need to put more time into blogging. 

Anyhow, all guilt aside, I want to thank all of my readers who have tuned in my blog and for continuing to support me with words of encouragement.   I look forward to continue to share with and learn from the wonderful genealogy community.

Now, I'm off to find some cake...

Mike

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just wanted to let you know that your blog is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2013/01/follow-fridayfab-finds-for-january-4.html Have a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. Wow, thanks so much Jana! I really appreciate it. By the way, what a wonderful blog you have. I especially like how you embedded your Ancestry Family Tree within it. I'll have to pick your brain how to do that sometime if you don't mind. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogiversary, and many more! Give those fingers a workout - we're waiting... Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celia! I will definitely keep writing - thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Happy Belated Blogiversary Michael!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season.

      Delete